Study: I Am a Church Member by Thom Rainer
I Am a Church Member discusses the attitudes and responsibilities of church members. Rainer addresses in detail what congregations should really be focusing on — praying for church leaders, being a functioning member, treasuring church membership, and more. When a person’s attitude is consistently biblical and healthy, matters of giving, serving, and so forth will fall into place more naturally and Rainer’s practical work unpacks what that should look like.
Six compelling chapters with study questions guide this more-important-than-ever discussion:
1. I Will Be a Unifying Church Member
2. I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires
3. I Will Pray for My Church Leaders
4. I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members
5. I Will Be a Functioning Member
6. I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
There is no cost for this class. Gary Carns will be facilitating this class.