Beginning January 1, 2018, there will be new times and formats for several of our weekly activities as follows:
• The Wednesday evening Ladies Bible Study will be moving from Wednesday to Sunday nights.
• Adults and Youth will join for congregational singing and prayer for approximately 25 minutes on Sunday nights at 6 p.m. Afterwards, the students and those in the Ladies Bible Study will go upstairs while the other adults will stay in the worship center for a time of Bible teaching.
• While we will no longer meet for prayer at the church property on Wednesdays, I’ll be sending out a short prayer devotional based on the Sunday morning message for everyone to use at home. Parents, especially, I encourage you to use the devotional as a tool to assist you in praying together with your youth and children. We will continue to send out the weekly prayer sheet via email.
• TeamKID will continue to meet at 6 p.m. on Sunday nights.
• Nursery will continue to be provided at 6 p.m. on Sunday nights.
• Choir and instrumentalists will no longer practice on Wednesdays, but will rehearse together on Sundays at 5 p.m.